|photo keleksi http://veteranstoday.com|
This leadership development program will explore components of American political campaigns including strategy and message development, policy formulation, fundraising, field organization, polling, advertising, media and technology. Participants will observe first-hand the final days of the 2012 US elections.
The ACYPL 2012 US Elections Exchange is an exchange program designed to strengthen leadership capacity and professional skills for mid-level professionals. The program is funded by the United States Department of State and El Pomar Foundation. All international visitors will be issued a J-1 visa.
Program applicants who meet the following criteria will be considered for participation:
• Between ages 25-40
• Fluent oral and written English skills
• Leadership potential in government, private sector, and/or civil society
• Hold current professional position in government, legislature, political party, campaigns, labor unions, political media, political advocacy, and/or policy making
• May not hold dual-US citizenship
• May not have travelled on a US State Department issued J-1 visa in the past 3 years
Tentative Program Calendar
Delegates arrive in Washington, DC
International delegates depart for Colorado Springs, CO
International delegates depart for home countries
Further Info, Click HERE